Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Photoshoot with Nastassia A. Davis

So I showed up at a photography studio on the 16th of November with my compact 04 Vitara crammed with loads of props for my photoshoot “close-up”. I was kinda in this, “Oh I’ll just bring that too!” mood that day. After meeting with the talented photographer Nastassia Davis, in the studio, our minds got busy contemplating on how to create some interesting images. After viewing the result of our collaboration, I think we are looking forward to future collaborations. It was a fun experience working with her, since she has this adept and innate ability to transform what’s in my head into reality. I spoke of what my ideas were, and she, like a magician, made it happen out of thin air. In the end, she did an amazing job. She is an up and coming artist with a unique vision and I invite you to take a look at more of her photography at blogspot or on facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers